Thursday, March 24, 2011

Movie Lovah

I saw The King's Speech last night and it was AMAZING.  I know there has been a ton of buzz about it and it was well deserved. The movie was just beautiful to watch. The architecture and set choices were just perfect. I wanted to share some of my favorite design elements from this film, so here we go!
<click photo for source>
<click photo for source>

I loved the bold wallpaper used in the film. That lamp is the shit.


<click photo for source>

Oh and THIS fireplace, I want to see that baby in action.

<click photo for source>
How cute is this couch? I love the dark moulding and that amazing wall. Oh can you believe that ceiling window? (whatever you call it :p) amazing natural light!!

So the moral of this story is if you haven't seen The King's Speech please do yourself a favor and go see it. Be sure to pay attention to the details :) I feel like I have grown to appreciate a lot of things that I would have never noticed before. I guess there are advantages of getting older.
xo,
Ashton

P.S. My laptop is ill with an awful virus :( So I'm going to have to combine my spring bulb pics into one post. But spring is definitely here because we have bloomage.

No comments:

Post a Comment